As the City of San Antonio continues to focus on increasing an interest in wellness, not only among City of San Antonio employees, but among our entire community, the City Manager is pleased to announce that the City Manager's 5K, held for the last six years for City employees and City partners, has evolved into the City Manager’s Step Up To Wellness 5K Run / Walk and will take place on February 23, 2013 at SeaWorld. This new event is open to the entire community.
Course Map: http://iaapweb.com/pdf/13/citymanagermap.pdf
6th Annual City Manager’s Step Up To Wellness 5K Run / Walk
Saturday, February 23, 2013 @ 8am
10500 SeaWorld Drive
San Antonio, TX 78251
Parking: Free parking, if parked by 8:00 a.m.
Registration Fee: No Refunds!
• General public - $25.00, $35 starting Feb. 9 thru race day.
Registration Fee includes: registration fee + T-shirt
• Sea World Admission Ticket + Meal Voucher - $26.80 (to be redeemable race day only)
• Children Sea World Tickets: Children need to be under 3 years old to get a Free ticket.
• Registration by February 1st (must register by this date to be guaranteed an event t-shirt)
• Late Registration by 10:00 p.m., February 8th.
• Event day registration 7:00 – 8:00 a.m
Fleet Feet Sports
Thursday, Feb. 21 and Friday Feb. 22
6408 North New Braunfels Avenue
San Antonio, TX 78209
• Check-in and event day registration begins at 7:00 a.m.
Awards will be presented to top overall male and female finishers and top 3 males and females in each age category of 5-year increments up to 65+.
• Volunteers needed! Contact IAAP at 558-7828 for volunteer opportunities.